Best Marry Christmas Wishes and Text Messages


  • If Santa truly granted wishes, I would make only one wish for Christmas that your Smile never fades. Merry Christmas.
  • I pray this season brings you unending bliss, Peace that transcends your soul and laughter for all your days. Merry Christmas.
  • I hoped for a miracle to make believe in love, then I met you. Now I pray you never leave, this is my Christmas prayer. Merry Christmas my darling.
  • Just like the uniqueness of every snowflake remains a mystery, you are just as special and magical to me. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  • Christmas won’t be special without you, we miss you and wish you a perfect Christmas and a happy New Year wherever you are.
  • I have but one wish my dearest that you make this season perfect by sharing it with me!
    Merry Christmas with all my heart.
  • My darling, my love, you will always be my Christmas miracle. I love you more than words can express and I wish a merry Christmas.

  • I pray this season brings to you the courage to brave new storms, Joy that numbs all pain and a love that envelops you forever. Best wishes and a very Merry Christmas to you.
  • Darling, you are all I need for Christmas. I’m glad I get to spend this time with you and even more glad that I get to spend many more with you. Merry Christmas to my love and my life.
  • Dear Lord, may this season remind us of the hope you so lovingly gifted to us, may it inspire us to love like you have loved us and to give like you have given us. Merry Christmas.
  • If Santa asked what I wanted for Christmas I would tell him nothing because I’ve already got you, the best gift I could ever wish for. Merry Christmas my love.
  • Christmas may be the season of love and sharing but my prayer is that this love never leaves your heart, guiding you into and through the New Year. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  • Just as Christmas marks the end of the year and ushers us into the New Year. I pray that you let go of your past pains and embrace the joy that Christmas brings.
  • The magic of Christmas remains a mystery to me but when I look at you, hear you laugh or see you smile. I’m reminded to be grateful for having you in my life. I love you and Merry Christmas.
  • I look forward to this time of the year when I have no excuse but to spoil you silly. Let’s make memories, laugh till our sides hurt, shop for things we don’t and eat everything we’ve spent all year avoiding! Merry Christmas bestie!
  • Hot chocolate, joy rides, Christmas trees, carols and an unreasonable shopping spree! all the things I want to share with you this season. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  • As the candle burns quietly, I pray that your Christmas be filled with peace and good cheer. Merry Christmas!
  • May the joys of this season bring you happiness and brighten your future forever. Merry Christmas!
  • May this Christmas season bring all the jingly, jolly joy to your family and friends.
  • It’s a time to make merry, rejoice and enjoy every moment of this day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • Christmas is about enjoying the love and company of family. I wish I was there with you but pray that you enjoy this day with happiness in your heart. Merry Christmas!
  • May all your dreams come true this Christmas season. Have a blast!
  • May Santa bring you all the goodies that come with prosperity for the kindness you have shown the whole year! Merry Christmas
  • Christmas is a time for laughter. Sing, dance, wine and dine. Just don’t think about the day after. And everything will be fine. Happy Holidays!

  • I know you asked for a hug and nothing more. No candy, no gloves, no socks. But what I got you is not available at a store: My heart in a nice paper-wrapped box. Merry Christmas!
  • I don’t care if we’re making snow angels or sand castles, as long as I’m with you, it will be a Happy Christmas!
  • I don’t really like Christmas carols, unless they’re sung by you. And if we can’t be together this season, I rather stay home with the flu. Happy Holidays, baby!
  • I won’t mind the artificial lights on the plastic tree or that I get nothing but socks. This Christmas, as long as you’re with me, I’ll be as happy as a cat with a new litter box. Happy Holidays!
  • Christmas is a magical season. Except there are no card tricks or rabbits coming out of top hats. Just random acts of kindness among strangers and demonstrations of love between friends. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Facts About Shah Rukh Khan's Home 'Mannat', That Will Blow Your Mind

Mannat  — the almost unreal rendition of a quintessential palace, is surrounded with fans from all over the country, just to catch a fle...